The sound and the fury

"...
I dont smoke
In that case I wont insist even though it is prety fair weed cost me twenty-five bucks a hundred wholesale friend of in Havana yes I guess there are lots of changes up thereI keep promising myself a visit but I never get around to it been hitting the ball now for ten years I cant get away from the bank suring school fellow's habits change things that seem important to an undergraduate you know tell me about things up there
..."
Simply take it from The sound and the fury, from William Faulkner, page 108, Vintage International edition, New York, 1990. Any conection between Faulkner and Joyce, maybe? Or it is that everyone of them are trying to fool readers? No dots, no nothing in there...
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Retrato de Finnegan

30 años de la Plaza tapatía

¿Virote o birote?